Founded on principles of pioneering excellence, customer satisfaction and quality, Salubrity Pharma is a market leader in the development, manufacture and delivery of pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals; personal care, beauty products; natural essential oil and perfume.
The role purpose will be to manufacture batches of concentrate in a safe and timely fashion in accordance with written methods and procedures to prescribed standards using Good Manufacturing Practices to maintain all equipment and work areas in a clean and tidy condition.
So if you have the technical acumen and the passion to work with us, join in now!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Assisting senior consultants;
- Providing legal and scholarly research;
- Creating reports & Gathering Data
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.