Digital marketing Officer
PURPOSE OF JOB: to work with Salubrity Pharma and our external marketing agency to plan, develop and implement Salubrity Pharma digital marketing strategy to reach more people, get more customers and build stronger relationships with our clients/audience.
- Website: Managing our CMS, optimizing SEO, ensuring content is up to date; has a consistent tone of voice; user journey is clear and performance of content is measured against clear KPI’s
- Content: writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand guidelines. Keeping up to date and informed about our aspects of Salub herbal cosmetics.
- Social media: planning and coordinating a schedule of activity access Facebook, Twitter, Zalo, Yotube and other platforms to expand our social media audience base.
- Advertising: Coordinating Google adword, online ads, regular reviewing and amending keywords and ad groups to optimize performance. In addition, you will maintain our presence on third party sides, keeping all messaging current.
- Email marketing: plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and create engaging, relevant content including testing to optimize results.
- Print: To coordinate the printing and production of our marketing material. Organising occasional print adverts.
- Brand Guidelines: to implement brand guidelines and ensure compliance in all areas of work.
- Reporting: monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate.
- Other: Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. Undertaking any other duties commensurate with account abilities of post.